Terms & Conditions
The term “The Social On The Square” or “us” or “we”, refers to the owner of the website, The Social On The Square, whose registered office is The Social On The Square, 27 Royal Exchange Square, Glasgow City Centre, G1 3AJ. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without The Social On The Square’s prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Country of Permanent Establishment – Scotland, UK
The Social On The Square copyright notice
This website and its content is copyright of ” The Social On The Square ” – © ” The Social On The Square “. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by ” The Social On The Square ” and whilst we endeavor to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, loss of data or profits or any loss or damage whatsoever, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website. We do not exclude liability for personal injury or death resulting from our negligence or any liability which it would be illegal to exclude or attempt to exclude.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of ” The Social On The Square “. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, ” The Social On The Square ” takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
DEPOSITS/FULL BALANCE T&CS
- All monies received as a deposit payment toward a future reservation or event are subject to our company terms & conditions; any reservation cancelled 14 days prior to the date of the event will receive a full deposit refund. If cancellation occurs less than 14 days prior to the reservation date all monies paid will be non-refundable and are also non-transferable.
- Please note the above T&Cs are not applicable for all reservations from November 25th to December 31st. All reservations during the festive period are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Wedding and private events may have separate terms and conditions which can be found on the venue website.
- Minimum spends: all minimum spends are to be arranged prior to your event. all prices are inclusive of VAT. if you and your guests do not make the minimum spend, you will be asked to pay the difference up to the agreed minimum spend.
- Severe Weather Policy: In the event of a venue being unable to open due to severe weather, bookers will be contacted by individual venues to offer rescheduled dates within the subsequent ten days. Dates subject to availability. All other cancellations are bound by our standard terms and conditions. All guests must be available to be seated at the arranged time of booking. Failure to do so will result in loss of bookings and deposit paid.
Here at Scotsman Hospitality, we as a team promise to deliver an exceptional service for you and your friends, and we hope you agree. With that in mind, a 10% discretionary service charge will be applied to your final balance. We can assure you that this full amount will be distributed evenly between all of our employees who helped make your event a memorable one.
For our guests with food sensitivities, allergies, or special dietary needs: We prepare and serve products that contain all 14 major allergens. Although we and our suppliers take every care in preparing your meal, regular kitchen operations across our supply chain involve shared cooking and preparation areas, and food variations may occur due to ingredient substitutions, recipe revisions, and/or preparation at the restaurant. For these reasons, we cannot guarantee that any menu item will be completely free of allergens. If you have an allergy, please make this known to a venue manager at soon as you arrive at the venue.
All of our venues hold a challenge 25 policy. This means staff hold the right to request identification from those who look under the age of 25 – this is for purchases of alcohol or any item that has a legal age requirement. Service is refused if you cannot show one of the following; Passport, Drivers License or Scottish Pass Age Verification.
Bookings should not be considered as confirmed until the payment is received.
The deposits must be made within one week of making the reservation. Failure to do so could result in loss of booking.
While Social will endeavour to accommodate specific dietary requirements, advance notification is required
All bookings of 10 or more guests must pre-order their menu choices required no later than 7 days before the booking.
Social management reserves the right to refuse admission and asks that all guests conduct themselves in an appropriate manner
All patrons must arrive ready to be seated within 15 minutes of their arranged booking. Failure to do so will result in the loss of booking and monies paid
Social will endeavour to accommodate specific requests regarding your preferred table plan, however, we cannot guarantee that every requirement will be met.
Please note that our booths sit back-to-back, and it is, and it is not always possible to sit at the same table.
All booths seat 8 people comfortably, larger parties will be split over 2 or more tables.
Please note that a DJ starts at 9pm every day so the venue can become very busy and music loud.
Due to our premise licence no one under the age of 18 years old can be in the venue after 6pm Monday to Sunday. All children must be always accompanied by an adult and must be seated. Children and young people are only allowed in the venue for the purpose of a sit-down meal.